TRIPAWDS: Home to 11263 Members and 1312 Blogs.

Tripawds Supporter sites have no ads!
header image

34 Months and Still Going Strong!

Posted by: | September 10, 2011 | 13 Comments |

Tripawds is a user-supported community. Thank you for your support!

Wow…. in just two short months, Queen Nova will be reaching her 3 YEAR AMPUVERSARY. I simply can’t believe that she has she had thrived this long, but I am so very thankful. At the end of September, on the 25th, there will be a “Paws of Hope” picnic at the Animal Cancer and Imaging Center here in Canton, MI, where Nova had her amputation and treatment nearly 3 years ago. We are so excited to attend so that we can give hope to others that are just starting their battles with osteosarcoma. We have had no health crises (with Nova at least) for so long, sometimes I forget she was even sick. The blindness has definitely slowed her down, but she continues to be happy and healthy.
Here are a few pictures of the Queen and her new “royal” collar, which was created by She also has a hot pink zebra stripe collar, but has been wearing the royal one in honor of her latest ampuversary.

And here is a close up of her new collar:

To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!

under: Uncategorized

1. By: daisy2010 on September 10, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Happy almost 3 YEAR ampuversary Queen Nova!!!!

2. By: etgayle on September 10, 2011 at 7:43 pm

love that collar!! sue, we are so happy for you guys – you are definitely doing something right!!! here’s to three more!!

charon & gayle

3. By: riosmom on September 10, 2011 at 10:45 pm

All hail the Queen! We bask in your greatness. All Monkeydogs must BOW to the Queen! She is only letting you live because it amuses her.

4. By: chilidawg on September 11, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Wow! That is amazing! Congrats to you, Nova! Love the new collar too 🙂

5. By: fortisdad on September 12, 2011 at 11:41 pm

It’s as wonderful as it is amazing! You’re one awesome pup Queen Nova and such an inspiration to so many.

Happy Ampuversary # 32….Wow!

Brett and Spirit Fortis

6. By: Indiana's mom on September 13, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Queen Nova ~ you are a love and and a sweetheart..and truly amazing!! Keep beating those odds sweet girl!!!
    Love from Indiana’s mom ~Carol~~

7. By: mistysmom on September 15, 2011 at 12:55 am

Nova, my mom has spent the last two hours reading all about you and your amazing journey. I am on the same journey and will become a tripawd next Wed. on Sept. 21. Our mom’s sound exactly alike but even though I’m a Labrador I’d like to think we’re alike. I hope I am like you and kick this cancer’s butt!

Love, Misty and my mom Fiona

8. By: doggiemomma9 on October 23, 2011 at 10:40 am

WOW! You are rocking it Nova!

Nancy & Butchey

9. By: Maricel on October 12, 2015 at 9:42 am

on your previous blog, you have done ehreytving possible and have loved your girl so unconditionally. Indy couldn’t be luckier to have you as her mom. I imagine this is very difficult and trying right now and it must be so hard to see her going through this. I will keep saying lots of prayers for you and Indy. One day at a time sounds like a good plan. Please keep us posted we are thinking of you.

10. By: on November 19, 2015 at 10:20 am

I thought finding this would be so arduous but it’s a breeze!

11. By: on April 28, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Ho capito via… ormai anche chi non lo è si sente chiantigiano… la cosa che mi fa riflettere è il bellissimo post che ha scritto filippo cintolesi… bisogna che con quest’uomo ci faccia du’ chiacchiere alla svelta…

12. By: on April 28, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Hi CeciliaWell I love those armchairs in the first image!! gorgeous! as is most of the furnishings in these images.. truly a comfortable relaxing style… simple country.. love it .. Have a great week xx JuliePS thanks for you lovely comment.. you have the best way of describing things!! even in a foreign language I always find your descriptions have wonderful insight!!! xx

13. By: auto insurance on May 20, 2016 at 10:32 am

I love how he looks at his wife while she’s singing. I love the line “while my world is shaking, heaven stands”, so simple, so true and so reassuring. Thanks Brenda!

Leave a response